2. You are completely free to communicate or not your personal data to COACH MONIKA, but understand that certain services cannot be performed if you do not enter your personal data in the registration, contact or order form or refuse the processing thereof.
2. Legislation and Responsibility
1. COACH MONIKA , with its registered office at NIEUWSTRAAT 28, 3360 BIERBEEK registered under the number BE0837542045 (hereinafter "COACH MONIKA "), complies with the "Law of July 30, 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data", as well as the anti-spam provisions from Book XII of the Economic Law Code on the "law of the electronic economy".
3. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the data you communicate to COACH MONIKA .
4. COACH MONIKA is responsible for the processing of your personal data on this website.
4. Personal data collected.
- COACH MONIKA may collect information from you (Personal Data) in several ways:
2. during your registration and use of this website.
- Data collected automatically:
- Certain data can also be collected without being stored in cookies. They can only be read by COACH MONIKA and only during your visit to our website. It is about:
- the TCP/IP address
- the type and version of your navigation system
- the last visited internet page.
- The data you give us during your registration and use of the Website, if any:
- In the newsletter subscription form on our website.
- In the contact form on our website.
- In the order form on our web shop.
5. Purposes of processing.
Your personal data is collected in order to:
- Provide you with the service offered on our website, as appropriate;
- The delivery and invoicing of the products you have ordered.
- Conducting market research to improve the technical and content quality of our website;
- Providing information, sending emails with different offers that might interest you;
- Managing the technical administration of our website;
- After making the data anonymous, compiling statistics or conducting surveys regarding the number of visits to the various sections of our website.
Your personal data will only be used for purposes of direct marketing insofar as you have given additional express consent ("opt-in").
This consent may be revoked at any time, without justification and free of charge by, for example, clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose, at the bottom of each promotional e-mail or by sending an e-mail to INFO@MONIKABRAUN.BE.
Communication and forwarding to third parties
- Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will under no circumstances be communicated to third parties, except with your prior consent.
- In the event that COACH MONIKA reorganizes or transfers all or part of its business, or ceases its business activities, or if COACH MONIKA goes bankrupt, your data may be transferred to new entities or third parties through which all or part of COACH MONIKA's business activities are conducted.
- COACH MONIKA will make reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of COACH MONIKA disclosing your information to said third party, but you also acknowledge that this may not be technically or commercially feasible in all circumstances.
- Upon request, your data may be provided to competent authorities (Police and Justice) in case of serious violations of law. In rare cases, COACH MONIKA may have to disclose your Personal Data pursuant to a court order or to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations. COACH MONIKA will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance in this regard, unless subject to legal restrictions.
6. Duration of record keeping.
1. All personal data will be kept and processed by us for a period necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the contractual relationship between COACH MONIKA and you.
2. If you have not had a contractual relationship with COACH MONIKA for 5 years , your customer profile will be automatically deleted.
7. Your rights
- Right of access and inspection:
You have the right to know at any time, free of charge, without delay and within 30 days, your personal data, as well as COACH MONIKA's use of your personal data.
- Right of rectification, deletion and restriction:
You are free to communicate or not communicate your personal data to COACH MONIKA . In addition, you always have the right to request COACH MONIKA to correct, supplement or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that in case of refusal of communication or request for removal of personal data, certain services and products are not available.
You may also request to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of Objection:
You also have a right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
In addition, you always have the right to oppose the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In this case, you do not even have to provide reasons.
- Right of free data transfer:
You have the right to obtain and/or transfer to other controllers your personal data processed by COACH MONIKA in structured, common and machine-readable form.
- Right of withdrawal of consent:
To the extent that the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
- Exercise of your rights:
You may exercise your rights by contacting us to do so, either by e-mail to INFO@MONIKABRAUN.BE, by post to COACH MONIKA , NIEUWSTRAAT 28, 3360 BIERBEEK, or by using the contact page on our website, in each case accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
- Automatic decisions and profiling:
The processing of your personal data does not include profiling, nor will you be subject to automated decisions by us.
- Right to lodge a complaint:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, Printing Press Street 35, tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: email@example.com.
This is without prejudice to a remedy before a civil court.
Should you suffer damages as a result of the processing of your personal data, you may bring an action for damages.
8. Security and confidentiality
1. COACH MONIKA has developed security measures adapted at the technical and organizational levels, to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties of personal data collected on our website as well as any other unauthorized processing of these data.
2. Under no circumstances can COACH MONIKA be held liable for any direct or indirect, damages resulting from an erroneous or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
3. You must always and everywhere comply with the security regulations, including preventing any unauthorized access to your login and code. Indeed, you are solely responsible for the use made from the website of your computer, IP address and of your identification data, as well as for their confidentiality.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text and number file that we store in your browser or on your computer's hard drive. This allows us to remember your preferences when using our website.
However, cookies and similar technologies do not allow us to systematically collect data that could identify users of our website. They only help us to improve the operation of our website, understand what our users' interests are and measure how effective our website content is.
Use of types of cookies
COACH MONIKA uses a number of cookies, which can be subdivided, if necessary, according to their origin, function and lifetime.
1. First-party cookies are cookies placed by a website that is currently visited by the user (e.g. cookies placed by monikabraun.be).
2. Third-party cookies are cookies placed by a domain name other than that of our website visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a third party places a cookie through that website, this is a third-party cookie (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
3. Functional cookies are cookies that ensure that our website functions properly (e.g. cookies for log-in or registration, language preferences, shopping baskets, etc.). Functional cookies are logically first party cookies.
4. Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be set for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They have nothing to do with the purely technical support of our website. Cookies with statistical purposes allow us to track which pages of our website you visit, where your computer is located, etc. Cookies with social purposes allow you as a user to share the content of the visited website directly with others via social media. Cookies with targeting purposes allow a profile to be built based on your surfing behavior so that the advertisements shown are tailored to your interests. Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which ads were shown to a user. Non-functional cookies can be first-party or third-party cookies.
5. Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on the user's device for the duration specified in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits our website that has set this cookie (e.g. cookies set by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics etc). Most non-functional cookies are permanent cookies.
6. Session cookies: These cookies allow a user's actions to be simplified and linked during a browser session. A browser session begins when a user opens the browser window and ends when the user closes the browser window. Session cookies are placed temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you must delete your cookies using your browser settings. For further information on deleting or blocking cookies, please visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
Changing your browser settings
Please note that web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your web browser. To better understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. If not, you should consult the 'Help' function in your web browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
More information about cookies
Information about cookies
Further useful information about cookies can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Internet Advertising Bureau
The Interest Association of Digital Marketers has prepared a guide on online behavioral advertising and online privacy. You can find that guide here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction clause